TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Credit Card payment.
- All quoted prices are in United States Dollars (US$).
- A printed invoice is shipped with each order.
- No minimum order required.
- No handling charges are applied.
- We currently only accept, process and ship orders to Continental U.S.A. and Canada. If you are located outside these two countries, please contact us via the Support Form or E-MAIL.
- Online orders are shipped to Continental U.S.A. and Canada only.
- Canadian customers are responsible for broker fees, custom, duties and taxes, if any.
SUR-LOK reserve the right to cancel orders.
- Subject to a 15% restocking charge, product may be returned.
- All returns must be approved by SUR-LOK and a RGA number issued before return.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
CLAIM FOR LOSS/DAMAGE
Claims must be made against the carrier at the time of delivery for loss or damage in transit.
- SUR-LOK warrants that products will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use, service and conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment unless a lesser period of time is specified on the labeling of the product.
- SUR-LOK will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages arising from or related to use of its products.
- Anyone intending to use recommendations contained on this Web site concerning equipment, processing, techniques or products should first satisfy himself that the recommendations are suitable for his use and meet all appropriate safety and health standards.
- We assume no responsibility for errors. The information contained on this web site which we believe to be accurate should not be considered to be a warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall SUR-LOK CORPORATION be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the products. This exclusion applies regardless of whether such damages are sought based on breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict liability in tort, or in any other legal theory.
- The information services and products available to you on this web site may contain errors and is subject to periods of interruption. While SUR-LOK does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits, or other consequential damages arising from the use of this Web site.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice to this web site.